Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baby on the way!





Hey everyone! Jim and I have decided to start a blog so that all of our friends and family can follow along with us as we start this AMAZING journey in our life! We are thrilled beyond words to be expecting our first child April 6th! God has truly blessed us with this little miracle :)

We went to the doctor yesterday for a health screening test. As you can see from the pictures above.... everything looked great! Baby Cobb is growing and looking very healthy! We are now 12 weeks and 1 day. The baby is about 2 and 1/2 inches long now and had a heartbeat of 176 beats per minute! It was AMAZING to see our sweet little one in 3-d!! What an AWESOME sight!

We are so excited to be able to share everything that is going on with our family and friends....especially those who are not close by! We will be updating belly pics, ultrasound pics, and nursery pics! Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of the blog! Bare with us as we learn the world of blogging!!

We love you all!

Jim, Katie, and Baby Cobb
























10 comments:

  1. Aww...I love it! The pictures are so realistic. There is actually a baby in there. You two are going to be great parents to one sweet little baby.
    -Jenna McPeake

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ What a beautiful way to start my dreary, rainy day! Thank you, precious , sweetest Cobb Family!!! Katie Cobb, are you the CUTEST thing in the world or WHAT????? I could just eat YOU up!!! What will we do when this BABY gets here!!!!! Thank you for yet again, sharing with us. Love you, Cobbs ~

    Stacy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that the most beautiful grandbaby you've ever seen??
    Grandma Bettie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie and Jim,
    We are so excited and happy for ya'll! The pictures are amazing!! Ya'll are going to have such a beautiful baby!
    ~Sarah and Matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie & Jim,
    We are so happy for yall. This is one of the best and special times in your life. Yall are gonna be great parents. We wish yall all the happiness and love in the world. Thanks for letting us be a part of this special time. Scottie & Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!! Welcome to the blog world! I'm officially adding you to my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute...It is really amazing that babies can be seen in 3D now! Soooo Cute, baby Cobb! I know you are proud! Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I love this website! Not only can I keep up with Sweet Baby Cobb on facebook, but now this. You look amazing Katie (as I knew you would)! I'm glad you are feeling well. When these babies get here, Bronner and I will make a trip down to see you and Baby! We can go shopping in our cool strollers! We know all the other Mommies will be jealous! ;) Take care sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the stroller! good job mr. jim! Hope you had a wonderful bday!

    Katie I am ready to see your baby bump in person!!! Christmas is forever away :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jim it already looks just like you!!! I can't wait to give you back all of the noisy toys you guys gave me! It's gonna be great, I'll be sure to replace all the batteries so they are fully charged and work to their full potential! I can't wait to meet my new little friend! I love the blog by the way! Love, Kyleigh Anne

    ReplyDelete