Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby Cobb is GIRL!!!!

Shame on me for not blogging sooner! Jim has been on me to update the blog for days and days :)

We found out that Baby Cobb is a GIRL! We are just so excited!! We are still working on a name...but we are almost certain her
name will be Ainsley Christine. Ainsley I just love and Christine was my mom's name....so it is EXTRA special to Jim and I!! I have been looking at bedding and have found some things I really like...but I just can't bring myself to buy anything yet. I just have this underlying fear that Baby GIRL Cobb will turn into Baby Boy Cobb! I know I am crazy!! :)

Here is a picture of me at 19 weeks...steadily getting bigger :)

I have also already started decorating for Christmas....I know I am crazy!! I just couldn't wait. Here are the pics from the banister....next up the new 12 foot tree we bought last week!! So exciting! I LOVE the holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute little tummy!
    Don't feel bad- I plan on pulling some of my Christmas stuff out this weekend! (Hey- things take longer when you're pregnant, right?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Your house is beautiful! the name is beautiful too! I love Ainsley! ;)

    ReplyDelete