Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby!!

Well.....I am a blogging slacker!! Sorry :)

Lots has been going on around our house lately!! I am now 23 weeks....only 17 weeks to go! I can't believe it!! What is happening this week? Baby Ainsley is about 8 inches long and just over a pound in weight....boy has she grown! In the next month, she will double in weight. I have gained 7 pounds so far and continue to walk and exercise. Jim and I went to the dr. last week and my sugar was really high....so we are having to do the Glucose test next Thursday. Please pray that everything goes smoothly, and we are both healthy.

We also got her crib and bedding in this week!! we are still waiting on the dresser/changer combo to arrive....but in the mean time we have put together the crib and put the bedding in! Now we just need our sweet little girl here :) Here are some pics:

2 comments: