Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Getting things ready....

Hey everyone! Well....we went to the Dr. yesterday, and we are now 15 weeks along. The baby's heartbeat was 156 beats per minute....which is great she said! Even more exciting is that we will HOPEFULLY find out the sex in a little less than 3 weeks! YAY!!! If you know me,you know patience is NOT one of my strong suits. SO we will go back to the Dr. November 3rd to find out girl or boy. I can't wait to know so we can quit calling Baby Cobb an "it"!! Here I am at 15 weeks :)


We are also in the process of doing some remodeling to our house! Jim and I bought a new house in April, but there are some cosmetic things I want done. I know now is the time to do it BEFORE the baby gets here! We have a painter coming next week to paint the kitchen and the dining rooms. I can't wait to see the difference! Here are some pics of the before....I will show the after next week.


DiningRoom Kitchen/Gathering room



We hope everyone has had a GREAT week so far! Thanks for checking in on us!


Love,

Jim, Katie, and Baby Cobb

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute and still so tiny! I feel huge now! I'm glad things are going well. I went to the doctor yesterday for my glucose test. I won;t know the results for a couple of days. But don't believe what everyone tells you- the drink is not that bad!!! I gained 5 pounds, so I'm to a total of 18 so far. What made me feel better, though, is that she said Grant is measuring at 30 weeks when I'm only 27! He may be a big boy!! I also went ahead and got the H1N1 vaccine. I originally wasn't going to, but I've gotten scared by all the pregnant women dieing from it! Plus, my dr said I needed to get it and that Lee should too. He'll be getting it in December.
    Hope things continue to go well! You look great!

    ReplyDelete