Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not much longer.....

Hey all! I hope everyone has had a great week so far. Jim and I have been very busy around our house! I think I am already "nesting" and trying to get everything ready before baby gets here!We got a new light fixture in our master bathroom!! YAY!


We also got our kitchen and dining rooms painted. Here are some pics:





And now for baby news......which is really what all of you out of town people want to hear! Baby Cobb is 16 weeks and 1 day old :) We go November 3rd for our next Dr.'s appointment....and if all goes well we will find out the sex! Baby Cobb is about 4 and 1/2 inches long and 3 and 1/2 ounces. I have gained 3 pounds so far. Hopefully, I will start to feel the baby move soon! They say this possible at starting at 16 weeks....but everyone is different! Here is a pic for all those not here!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!
Love,
Jim, Katie, and Baby Cobb


































































































































































3 comments:

  1. Seriously?! I'm 28 weeks, and there has been no nesting in sight! I WISH there was!
    You look cute! Still tiny! I gained 5 pounds in the first 19 weeks, and then I really started gaining!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, Congrats. Your little belly is so cute. I'm so happy for you. Your house is beautiful and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to know you have a blog now. I can't wait to hear if it is going to be a boy or a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete