Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

28 weeks

Hey everyone!!! I figured it was time for a blog update!! The nursery is starting to come along nicely. I can't wait to get it all done and see our sweet Ainsley in it! :) Only 12 more weeks......WAHOO! Here are some updated pics of the nursery so far....we still have a LOT to do  
I am still looking for some pink panel curtains to go with the valance.....I just haven't found any I like yet. I also got the cutest frame from Hobby Lobby that goes PERFECTLY!! Now it is just time to accessorize :)

Today, I am 28 weeks! I told Jim the closer we get the longer it seems to drag out. We are just so ready for her to be here!! Here are some highlights so far ( I stole this from another blog!!)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 weeks 
Baby Ainsley weighs:  about 2 and 1/2 pounds 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 12 pounds so far...and I am about to hit a number on the scale I NEVER thought I would see :) However, I am still working out regularly!!
Maternity Clothes: A must at this point!
Sleep: Sleeping has not been that great lately. I just can't seem to get comfortable and toss and turn all night long.
Best Moment this week:  Just getting to see her moving all around in my belly....it is so neat and weird all at the same time!
Movement:  ALL the time now!  
What I miss: My daily Dr. Peppers 
What I am looking forward to:  Jim and I are starting our Baby Class this Thursday!! I can't wait to learn all kinds of things....and see how Jim reacts to it all!!

We hope everyone has a GREAT week! I will update this weekend on our class :)

Love, 
Jim, Katie, and Baby Ainsley

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE pink and green together! SO cute!
    And you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete