Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

29 weeks and counting!!

Hello, Hello everyone!! Pull up a chair....it's going to be a long one!

I am 29 weeks today.....I can't believe we only have 11 weeks to go! Unbelievable :)

We went to the dr yesterday in hopes of getting the 4d ultrasound....instead I walked out very disappointed!! We did get our ultrasound, however, little Ainsley did NOT want to cooperate! She would not turn her face so we could see her. She is face down and just did not want to look at the "camera." We have yet to get a profile picture of this child! She must not be mine because I LOVE pictures..haha!! On the positive side though....everything looked GREAT! She looks very healthy and already weighs 3 pounds 1 ounce!! Oh my!! :) We just can't wait for her to be here with us.

We started our Baby Class last Thursday, and both of us really enjoyed the class and the teacher. She is very laid back and informative. We are taking the class with another couple we are friends with, so that makes it fun...plus there are several other 2nd grade teachers in the class that teach in the same county as me! The teacher said we will have a class reunion when all of our babies are between 4 and 6 months...oh how fun!

We are also still working on the nursery! We have been looking for a lamp to go on the dresser. Marsha, who is like my second mom, found the cutest lamp today!!! Since my parents have passed away Marsha, and her husband John, have stepped in and really become like a 2nd set of parents to me! We are sooo lucky to have them in our lives. They are the next best thing to parents if I can't have my mom and dad here to celebrate and share in this exciting time with me! I can't wait for baby Ainsley to get to love them as much as I do! Here are a few pics of the cute lamp:

Thanks for stopping by and checking on us! I will do my best to keep you updated weekly :)
Have a great rest of the week!
Love, 
Jim, Katie, and Ainsley

1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    Her nursery is beautiful!!! I am so excited for yall!! She is a lucky baby to have such great parents!!! Let us know where yall are registered!!!

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete