Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby Fun :)

Well, my Christmas Break is quickly coming to an end. Jim and I did have a GREAT Christmas and New Years.......I can't believe we are in 2010!!! Ainsley will be here before we know it! We are starting to get all of her things ready!! All of the furniture is here and put together in the nursery. The painter is hopefully coming tomorrow to get the room all ready! I can't wait. I will post pics of before and after!!

Jim and I also went and started registering! This was so much fun....but very stressful at the same time! We have a LOT to learn. There are so many different types of bottles, diapers, creams, strollers, etc. We did get somethings registered at Babies R' Us and we are also going to go to Target. Here is a picture of Jim testing out one of the strollers.....I can't wait till we have her here and actually in the stroller! 


I am now 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant!! When I looked at the ticker at the top of the blog, I was SO excited to see it said only about 95 days to go!! WAHOO :)


What is happening at 26 weeks?? Well, Ainsley is weighing about 2 pounds now and is about 9 inches long. Also happening this week....her eyes are beginning to open. The colored part of the eye still doesn't have too much pigmentation, so it is still too early to guess the color of her eyes! Though I am hoping she has Jim's beautiful blue eyes :)

My goal this year is to start updating the blog at least twice a week! So keep reading and checking in on us and leave us a message to let us know you are out there!

             Love, 
Jim, Katie, and Ainsley

4 comments:

  1. I love the blog Katie. Especially the baby bump pictures. You are absolutely gorgeous. I pray for you and Jim often as your prepare to embark on the journey of parents. I can't wait to keep up with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I'm adding you to my blog list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously have the cutest bump!!! I know she is going to be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, you are tiny!! I'm adding you to my blog list too because I love hearing about babies on the way :)

    ReplyDelete